- Guest post: “Climate variability research: did the sceptics make us do it?” – Professor Richard Betts
- Guest Post – Label the behaviour, not the person – Professor Richard Betts (Met Office)
- Vice Chancellor Paul Johnson of the University of Western Australia refused my request for Professor Lewandowsky’s data – my response
- I requested data from the University of Western Australia……..
- The Science Was Settled Enough
Barry Woods on Guest post: “Climate var… dpy6629 on Guest post: “Climate var… DB (@dbwfire) on Guest post: “Climate var… DGH on Guest post: “Climate var… Andrew Hall on Vice Chancellor Paul Johnson o…
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Originally blogged at Realclimategate Congratulations to Anthony Watts and all the moderators, commentators and guest authors at Watts Up With That. Advertisements
A guest post at Watts Up With That Originally blogged at Realclimategate Judith Curry has tackled the ‘Hide the Decline’ issue at her blog Climate Etc. The issue is that data was hidden from policymakers (and the public) so as … Continue reading
Originally a guest post at Watts Up With That Originally blogged at Realclimategate The Carbon Brief is a new website designed to provide a rapid response to any climate chaage related stories in the media. It is also appears to be intended as a resource … Continue reading
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!
Updates added: I am both angered and saddened. It was no doubt just a throwaway comment, with little thought behind it. When Michael Buerk the presenter of the BBC radio program the ‘Moral Maze’ said in his intro to a debate about Multiculturalism in the UK: … Continue reading
Originally blogged at Realclimategate It has all kicked off today at Climate Audit where Ryan O’Donnell is very annoyed… ………in blog articles titled Steig’s Trick and Coffin, meet nail. All about the Steig, Mann et al paper that generated a Nature front page and … Continue reading