- Guest post: “Climate variability research: did the sceptics make us do it?” – Professor Richard Betts
- Guest Post – Label the behaviour, not the person – Professor Richard Betts (Met Office)
- Vice Chancellor Paul Johnson of the University of Western Australia refused my request for Professor Lewandowsky’s data – my response
- I requested data from the University of Western Australia……..
- The Science Was Settled Enough
Barry Woods on Guest post: “Climate var… dpy6629 on Guest post: “Climate var… DB (@dbwfire) on Guest post: “Climate var… DGH on Guest post: “Climate var… Andrew Hall on Vice Chancellor Paul Johnson o…
Monthly Archives: March 2014
I was invited several months ago, to contribute to a collection of essays and narratives about what sort of story is climate change. The book – Culture and Climate Change: Narratives – edited by Joe Smith, Renata Tyszczuk and Robert Butler, was launched on … Continue reading