- Guest post: “Climate variability research: did the sceptics make us do it?” – Professor Richard Betts
- Guest Post – Label the behaviour, not the person – Professor Richard Betts (Met Office)
- Vice Chancellor Paul Johnson of the University of Western Australia refused my request for Professor Lewandowsky’s data – my response
- I requested data from the University of Western Australia……..
- The Science Was Settled Enough
Barry Woods on Guest post: “Climate var… dpy6629 on Guest post: “Climate var… DB (@dbwfire) on Guest post: “Climate var… DGH on Guest post: “Climate var… Andrew Hall on Vice Chancellor Paul Johnson o…
Monthly Archives: March 2011
It is good to have a debate
Originally blogged at Realclimategate I am going along to the Spectator ‘climate change’ debate on Tuesday 29th March in London, hopefully I can meet up with some ‘climate change’ blog regulars (both sides very welcome)to have a chat afterwards. Yet, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
The Heathrow snow chaos report is out: Rare rate of snowfall since records began (6 years!)?
Originally blogged at Realclimategate A report into last December’s snow chaos at Heathrow Airport is out, entitled Heathrow Snow Resilence Enquiry It includes a little reminder to perhaps reflect the new thoughts on ‘climate disruption’ vs global warming (man made). Even under global … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
Who voted for Greenpeace Mr Huhne?
Originally blogged at Realclimategate Who voted for Greenpeace at the last UK general election? A simple rhetorical question for Mr Huhne, because in the Guardian/Observer it was reported that Greenpeace will be keeping an eye on things: “Chris Huhne, the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments