- Guest post: “Climate variability research: did the sceptics make us do it?” – Professor Richard Betts
- Guest Post – Label the behaviour, not the person – Professor Richard Betts (Met Office)
- Vice Chancellor Paul Johnson of the University of Western Australia refused my request for Professor Lewandowsky’s data – my response
- I requested data from the University of Western Australia……..
- The Science Was Settled Enough
Barry Woods on Guest post: “Climate var… dpy6629 on Guest post: “Climate var… DB (@dbwfire) on Guest post: “Climate var… DGH on Guest post: “Climate var… Andrew Hall on Vice Chancellor Paul Johnson o…
Monthly Archives: February 2015
This is a guest post by Professor Richard Betts, re-posted (with permission of the author) to enable everybody anybody, including myself, who are unable to comment at the other blog, to comment and discuss it here. As it appeared originally at … Continue reading