- Guest post: “Climate variability research: did the sceptics make us do it?” – Professor Richard Betts
- Guest Post – Label the behaviour, not the person – Professor Richard Betts (Met Office)
- Vice Chancellor Paul Johnson of the University of Western Australia refused my request for Professor Lewandowsky’s data – my response
- I requested data from the University of Western Australia……..
- The Science Was Settled Enough
Barry Woods on Guest post: “Climate var… dpy6629 on Guest post: “Climate var… DB (@dbwfire) on Guest post: “Climate var… DGH on Guest post: “Climate var… Andrew Hall on Vice Chancellor Paul Johnson o…
Monthly Archives: August 2012
In this second exchange (1st here) between Adam Corner (Talking Climate blog) and Geoff Chambers – (a regular and prominent commenter at several climate sceptic blogs), they continue to discuss research on the psychology of scepticism. Comments are very welcome – but … Continue reading